To ensure that the full information about the National Agricultural Census (NAC) planned for 2020 is accessible, we are preparing this information web portal with up-to-date information for you.
The updates linked to current organisational work, the purpose of the study and the reason why the census results serve as the most important information for the proper functioning of society, the explanations why participation in the census is compulsory, and the state will be published here.
The forthcoming National Agricultural Census will be carried out from September 1, to November 30, 2020.
At present, organisational and preparatory work is in progress. On August 2, 2019 the Polish Parliament adopted the Act on the National Agricultural Census 2020.
The Act regulates the scope, form and manner of conducting the National Agricultural Census in 2020 by the President of Statistics Poland of, as well as the scope, form and mode of works related to the preparation and elaboration of the results of the census.
The agricultural census will be carried out on agricultural holdings (farms) of:
- natural persons (family farms),
- legal persons,
- organisational units having no legal personality.
Farmers will be able to provide information on farms through:
- a self-analysis on the Statistics Poland and NAC website,
- answers in a telephone interview conducted by a telephone census interviewer,
- answers in a direct interview conducted by the census interviewer who will visit the agricultural holding.